When you share it with us while making a purchase from our website. ‘Personal information’ about an individual may include Name, Address, Email, Phone number, Age, Sex, Nationality, Race, etc.
When you visit the website you automatically give away certain information about your device, web browser, IP address, ISP address, cookie IDs, pages viewed and/or search terms entered browser type, duration and frequency of visits, usage statistics including frequency of messaging and interaction with other users, clickstream data other log file data, or social analytics and tracking measurements
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies -
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service.
• Log files track actions occurring on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
We use the personal information to-
• Communicate with you
• Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
• When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
We may share your information with your permission:
- with our third-party service providers;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- to protect and defend our rights and property;
We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link within these communications or instructions provided in any email we send.
You can also choose to opt out of communications.
Contact Us -
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org